- Knowledge Center
- The Challenges of Going Customer-Centric
- Our Library
- CEM Books
- Customer Experience Management Research
- Customer Experience Management
- Customer Experience in the Public Sector
- Customer Experience in B2B
- Customer Experience in B2C
- Customer Experience in Shared Services
- Customer Centricity
- Customer Service
- Experience Innovation
- Employee's Experience
- ROI/Loyalty Measurements
- Articles in Foreign Languages
- Press Releases
The Challenges of Going Customer-Centric:
Maybe you are listening to the Voice of the Customer but you’re facing resistance from your organization to make the changes your customers are asking for. Maybe you’ve just implemented Customer Care Center improvements but you know it’s not enough. Maybe you’ve tried marketing different offers to different customers but you see no increase in customer loyalty. You’re not alone. Here are some of the most common questions on the minds of executives like you.
The Top Ten Questions Facing Every Customer Experience Executive:
- How do we inspire employees to deliver great customer experiences?
- How do we focus on the right customer?
- How do we create differentiating experiences?
- How do we deliver customized experiences to different customers?
- How do we measure experience effectiveness at every touch point?
- How do we get all touch points to work together?
- How do we measure the economic impact of customer loyalty?
- How do we build and organizational commitment to our customers?
- How do we adapt our processes to support our customer experience goals?
- How do we strategically manage customer experience?
These are the questions we face daily with our clients. Throughout the years we have developed a strategic framework based on multi-disciplinary practices from research to organizational development and innovation design. We address each one in a customized approach to each client’s unique business goals, market situation and brand position. Our methodology combined with our creative ideas allows us to create innovative solutions to all these challenges.