T7: High Performance Organizations: Creating and Managing Superior Performances
High performance organizations deliver results by meeting and exceeding customer expectations with highly engaged employees. During this program we will explore the emergence of new employee trends and the leadership tactics needed to address them. This program will examine the entire cycle of “impact performance” and illustrate ways in which leaders can motivate employees to realize their potential. From risk taking to trust building, impact performance encompasses more than just managing people. It is a holistic environment that nurtures excellence performance in every employee.
This program will explore high performance organizations and the importance hiring criteria, education programs, incentives, recognition and authority management play in building a solid foundation for success.
- Organizational challenge – employee engagement
- Defining a high performance organization
- Functional vs. Impact performance – definitions, differences, and the overall impact on business
- Key elements and factors behind high performance organizations
- Education vs. Training – what is the right path?
- From process to personal ownership
- Incentives that inspire
- Nurturing excellence
Duration: ½ Day – 1 Day
Audience: Managers and Executives
Logistics: Participants will be provided with a workbook and a certificate of completion. Customized exercises are available upon request.