How do we measure the complete experience?
Experience 360® is a leading customer experience diagnostic tool which assesses both the experience attributes and the experience emotional dimensions. The assessment identifies the execution gaps between employee perceptions of what is important to customers and what customers say is important to them. These gaps are at the heart of the misalignment between the company's goals to best service the customer and its employees' actual performance. The Experience 360® goes far beyond traditional customer satisfaction surveys to identify the root cause and drive performance changes.
Experience 360® is a customer experience attributes and attitudes study that captures and analyzes the definition and perceptions of customer experiences from the perspective of customers and employees. The survey includes a section that describes the functional dimensions of the customer experience such as customer service effectiveness, web site usefulness and sales experience as well as experience which measures the emotional engagement with the customers.
Designed to empower executives who guide their customer experience strategy implementation, Experience 360® provides comprehensive customer experience analysis that will assist your company with the following:
- Define the complete experience journey across all touch points
- Identify how your customers rank your organization's touch points
- Pinpoint which touch points need to deliver superior experiences and which only need to deliver satisfactory experiences
- Isolate the moments of truth
- Assess your employees' view of the customer experience
- Determine the impact of your employees' views on the customer experience
- Identify variances of experience expectations among your different customers
- Support the creation of an action plan that will improve the customer experience
Next Generation Experience 360® Capabilities
Financial Loyalty Analysis - Identifying customers’ purchasing patterns and linking them to their customer experience score/rating. This analysis is based on survey questions and/or historical customer spending data.
Target Emotional Memory – Developing a unique target emotional memory which becomes the blueprint for all experience design in the organization. The Target Emotional Memory is a performance reflection of the overall brand promise.
Competitive Relevance Comparison - Conducting an assessment of the organization's experience relevance vis-à-vis its competitors and delivering a clear competitive viewpoint. This capability has proven to be extremely valuable within business-to-business relationships.