26 May 2009 Global Customer Experience Management Benchmark Study
Leading Companies Increase Their Customer Experience Investment in Tough Economic Times According to Surprising New Study; Strativity Group Reveals Results of Their 2009 Customer Experience Benchmark Study Online
New York, NY, May 26, 2009 – Strativity Group Strativity Group (www.Strativity.com) announced it will be unveiling the unexpected results of their 5th annual Customer Experience Management Study online today.
“The biggest surprise in the study was that certain companies decided to INCREASE their investment in customer relationships rather than decrease it as the majority do. These companies reap the rewards already through more profitable business with their customers,” offered Strativity CEO Lior Arussy.
Other Key Findings:
- Smart companies increase investment in customers strategies during tough economic times to build competitive advantage
- Commitment to customer experience remained high 79%
- 47% of companies increased their investment in customer experience by 10% or more
- Close to 50% of executives claim they do not deserve customer loyalty
- 86% of companies do not know the cost of new customer
- 89% of companies do not know the cost of a complaint
- Only 40% claimed employees have tools to service customers
Companies that invest 10% or more of revenues in customer experience:
- Have significantly lower customer attrition rate
- Enjoy referral rates that are twice as high
- Are twice as likely to have customer satisfaction score of 81% or more
- Over 869 executives participated from North America, South America, Europe Asia and Africa
- Study was web-based questionnaire following the customer strategy phases
- The study was open to participants from February – April 30, 2009
- The industry benchmark for investment and commitment to customers
Click Here to receive the free PDF dowload.
For the full report contact Michael Starr at email@example.com
About Strativity Group, Inc.
Part strategy, part creativity, Strativity Group deploys a multi-disciplinary approach to customer experience research, consulting and implementation. Customer-centric programs deliver experiences that exceed expectations through employee empowerment and experience design. At Strativity, execution is the only measure of success. Since its conception, Strativity Group has worked with companies like Nokia, Honeywell, FedEx and Microsoft, helping them transition from product-focused organizations to customer-centric industry leaders. Through utilization of its proprietary customer experience strategic framework, Strativity is able to help their clients innovate their customer experience, differentiate their value and become more profitable.