The program has been designed to provide an even more multifaceted, interactive and overall empowering experience that will ensure participants are equipped with the tools they need to make Customer Centricity an organizational success. The new dates for the USA and UK programs are as follows:
The CEM Certification Program is the only program for Customer Experience professionals that draws upon the first-hand experience of Strativity Group, which has conducted over 150 transformation projects, impacting an estimated 200 million customers and 350,000 employees in 21 countries.
For professionals who are seeking a strategic framework for implementation, the program provides participants with a foundation in Customer Experience and Customer Experience Management with a focus on:
- Developing customer experiences in an era where the power in the company/customer relationship has shifted to the customer
- Mapping and prioritizing the customer journey
- Quantifying the economic value of increasing customer loyalty
- Solving both rational and emotional needs
- Innovating the experience to create lasting memories
- Integrating social media into the customer experience
- Measuring what matters in Voice of Customer programs
Further, the CEM Certification focuses on the skills and tools necessary to lead major transformational initiatives, including:
- Increasing Employee Engagement
- Influencing Senior Leadership
- Leading Change Management
“Thousands of customer experience practitioners have benefited from Strativity’s experience and expertise as shared through our CEM Certification Programs around the world,” says Lior Arussy, President of Strativity Group, Inc. “We invite you to tap into that expertise to start making an impact on your organization.”
About the CEM Certification Program
Strativity’s Customer Experience Management Program includes:
- Over 100 templates, checklists and tools
- Interactive workshop with real-life case studies
- New and expanded sections – Social Media Experience, Executive Sponsorship, developing the Business Case, Organizational Readiness
- A personalized Action Plan to enable you to hit the ground running when you return to your organization
Organizations that participated in past CEM Certification Programs include: ABN Amro Bank, American Airlines, American Express, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Canada Post, Cargill, Emirates Airlines, FedEx, Herbalife, Liberty Mutual, Mass Mutual, MasterCard, Merck, Nationwide Insurance, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Philips, Reliant Energy, the Royal Mail, Ricoh, RJ Reynolds, Siemens, TransUnion, Waste Management and Wyeth.
Since 2007, the CEM Certification Program has hosted business professionals from around the world, including the countries of: Austria, Belgium, Colombia, Brazil, Canada, England, Ghana, Nigeria, Norway, Russia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and Venezuela.
About Strativity Group, Inc.
Strativity is a global customer experience transformation firm which helps clients create delightful customer experiences and execute profitable customer strategies. Strativity measures success by a single method: execution. Strativity partners with clients through the entire process – from initial diagnostics, through innovation and organizational change, all the way to sustainability programs and training the last employee. Strativity works with large and emerging businesses around the world, including the United States, Canada, Australia, UK and Norway. Among Strativity’s clients: FedEx, Mercedes-Benz, The New York Times, Capital One, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, Royal Mail, Sage and Honeywell. Our work has impacted 200 million customers and 350,000 employees in 21 countries.
Firm taps into deep human understanding to offer modern marketing services that drive brands forward LOS ANGELES, CA — July 15, 202...
Real brings strong innovation and consulting leadership experience as firm enters next phase of growth Renowned customer experience...
Strativity was among the select companies qualified by Forrester Research to participate in its latest Forrester Wave™ evaluation, T...