With over 750 graduates, the premier CEM certification program offers new dates in US Canada and Europe.
Hackensack, NJ, July 17, 2013 – Strativity Group the world leader in customer experience transformation is bringing its knowledge and expertise to the Next Generation CEM certification program. The company announced today the new dates for both its USA, Canada and UK programs.
- People wishing to attend the program in London, England will be able to do so September 24-26, 2013.
- Strativity will offer a program in the US minutes outside of New York City in New Jersey October 7-9, 2013.
- In Canada, Strativity will offer the program in Vancouver November 4-6, 2013.
The CEM Certification Program is the only program for Customer Experience professional that is drawing upon real life experience of Strativity Group which has conducted over 150 transformation projects impacting 200 million customers and 350,000 employees. For professional who are seeking strategic framework for implementation, the program provides participants with a foundation in Customer Experience and Customer Experience Management with a focus on:
- Developing customer experiences in an era where the power in the company/customer relationship has shifted to the customer
- Mapping and prioritizing the customer journey
- Quantifying the economic value of increasing customer loyalty
- Solving both rational and emotional needs
- Innovating the experience to create lasting memories
- Integrating social media into the customer experience
- Measuring what Matters in Voice of Customer programs
Further, the CEM Certification focuses on the skills and tools necessary to lead major transformational initiatives, including:
- Increasing Employee Engagement
- Influencing Senior Leadership
- Leading Change Management
“Businesses are increasingly pressured to find cost effective methods to improve customer loyalty and retention,” said Lior Arussy, President of Strativity Group, Inc. “This program was developed based on real life experience and not academic concepts. It is delivered by professionals who have actually implemented and delivered results.”
Based on the methodology from the book Customer Experience Strategy, which has been called ”the most ambitious and successful attempt at a comprehensive text on the practice of customer experience management (CEM) to date… refreshingly practical,” by -Strategy + Business Magazine, the program delivers everything practitioners need to build and implement a complete and successful Customer Experience program in their organization.
The next generation CEM certification program includes:
- Complete strategic framework for success
- Over 100 templates, checklists and tools
- Interactive workshop with real life case studies
- Apply the CE principles Develop your Customer Experience Strategy during the Certification session
- New and expanded sections – Social Media Experience, Executive Sponsorship, developing the Business Case, Organizational Readiness
- A personalized Action Plan to enable you to hit the ground running when you return to your organization
Certification from the program will be awarded to attendees who demonstrate their expertise and knowledge in CEM during the program.
Organizations that participated in past CEM Certification programs include: ABN Amro Bank, American Airlines, American Express, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Canada Post, Cargill, Emirates Airlines, FedEx, Herbalife, Liberty Mutual, Mass Mutual, MasterCard, Merck, Nationwide Insurance, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Philips, Reliant Energy, the Royal Mail, Ricoh, RJ Reynolds, Siemens, TransUnion, Waste Management and Wyeth.
Since 2007, the CEM Certification Program has hosted business professionals from around the world, including the countries of: Austria, Belgium, Colombia, Brazil, Canada, England, Ghana, Nigeria, Norway, Russia, South Africa, Spain the United Arab Emirates, and Venezuela.
To learn more about the certification program, please visit http://www.CEMcertification.com.
About Strativity Group, Inc.
Strativity Group, Inc. is a global customer experience research and consulting firm specializing in design, innovation and deployment of differentiating, profitable customer experiences. Utilizing a multidisciplinary methodology which includes diagnostics, consulting innovation, organizational readiness, employee education and communication we ensure successful execution and realization of the financial benefits. Our focus is very simple: successful execution of your customer experience strategy. These effective strategies typically deliver fast, measurable return on investment within 6-9 months.
Strativity Group. Inc. works with both Global 2000 companies as well as emerging businesses around the world. Our clients include Mercedes Benz, MasterCard, Canada Post, United HealthCare, Royal Caribbean, the Bank of Montreal, Mass Mutual, Nokia, Computer Associates, SAP, American Management Association, Seagate Technology, Honeywell, Siemens, Dimension Data, FedEx, University of Pennsylvania, Capital One, Jacada, Wyeth, Sage, Herbalife, Akibia, National, Lockheed Martin, Crown Plaza Hotels & Resorts and Nordea.
Strativity was among the select companies qualified by Forrester Research to participate in its latest Forrester Wave™ evaluation, T...
The world’s premier customer experience (CX) and culture design consultancy, Strativity Group, LLC., introduces Single Sign-On (SSO)...