Research report highlights Strativity’s Mercedes-Benz Customer Experience program
The report details Mercedes-Benz USA’S journey over the last four years to become the “Best or Nothing” leader in customer experience. The customer centricity’s journey goals included:
- Elevate employee enthusiasm and appreciation of the brand and heritage
- Drive the importance of customer experience throughout the organization
- Set new benchmark for immersive training experiences
- Challenge and change how employees think and feel about the brand, and give them new tools to help them do their part in fulfilling the brand promise
Strativity has provided an outside perspective to Mercedes Benz and was involved in various programs including:
- Employee engagement research and action planning
- In dealership consultation
- Employees training
- Sustainability programs
The results of this program? Mercedes-Benz, rose 6 places, to number 1 in J.D. Power Sales Satisfaction Index rankings from 2012-2014.
Strativity’s customer experience framework is based on three basic steps:
- Promise: Define a differentiated brand experience promise
- Performance: Deliver the brand experience consistently through tools and techniques like Journey Management, Employee Engagement research and Voice of Customer programs.
- Platform: Enable the brand experience delivery with training, governance and sustainability programs.
For more information about Strativity’s services contact email@example.com, 201-808-8500.
About Strativity Group Inc.
Passion, Expertise and Execution
The people at Strativity are united by passion and guided by a proprietary integrated methodology to unleash exceptional performance with employees and customers. With experience at leading organizations such as American Express, Bain, Deloitte, Ipsos, IRI, Bulgari, and HP, Strativity brings world-class experience combined with a focus on measurable results.
We measure success by a single word: Execution.
Strativity has had the privilege of working with exceptional brands such as Mercedes-Benz, MasterCard, Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, Walmart, New York Times, FedEx, Clinton Foundation, American Management Association, SAP, Wyeth, Honeywell and Johnson & Johnson. With over 160 completed projects in 21 countries impacting over 250 million customers and 400,000 employees, Strativity is ready to face your challenge.
For more information, please contact: Kelly Sirimoglu | (201) 808-8511 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Real brings strong innovation and consulting leadership experience as firm enters next phase of growth Renowned customer experience...
Strativity was among the select companies qualified by Forrester Research to participate in its latest Forrester Wave™ evaluation, T...
The world’s premier customer experience (CX) and culture design consultancy, Strativity Group, LLC., introduces Single Sign-On (SSO)...