A New Strativity Group Customer Experience Study Reveals customers are willing to pay premium prices to receive a better customer experience.
NEW YORK, August 4 /PRNewswire/ — Strativity Group (www.strativity.com) announced it will be unveiling the surprising results of their Customer Experience consumer study today.
“In contrast to the popular perception that consumers focus on price only, our study demonstrate that consumers are paying attention to customer experience they receive and are willing to reward exceptional experiences with larger purchases, longer relationships and premium price.” offered Strativity CEO Lior Arussy.
- Share of Wallet
- – More than 70% of consumers surveyed indicate that they are willing to spend 10% or more with businesses if those businesses exceed their expectations.
- Customer Retention
- – Loyal customers are almost three times as likely to expect to continue doing business with companies for another ten years or more than dissatisfied customers.
- – Dissatisfied customers are ten times more likely to expect to attrite in the next twelve months than their loyal counterparts.
- Premium Pricing
- – 40% of loyal customers said that they are willing to pay 10% or more to continue purchasing from companies delivering great experiences, in contrast with 9% of dissatisfied customers.
- – 52% of dissatisfied customers expect discounts of 5% or more to continue doing business with a company while no loyal customers expect discounts.
- Consumers are very clear about what they are seeking from the experiences companies deliver:
- – Quick and effective issue resolution
- – Common Sense and Discretion
- – Employees who Exceed Expectations
- – Ease and simplicity
Lior Arussy, President of Strativity Group, will discuss the study findings on August 26th at the Exceptional Customer Experience Summit at the New York Marriott Marquis in New York City. To learn more about the summit, please visit ECESummit.com.
- 1994 consumers from North America
- Study was web-based questionnaire following the customer strategy phases.
- The survey was conducted from April 13, 2009 through May 4, 2009.
- The study was conducted in partnership with Customer Service Experts, Inc., a leading customer experience firm.
To receive a complimentary copy of the study, please click here and enter the requested information.
Part strategy, part creativity, Strativity Group deploys a multi-disciplinary approach to customer experience research, consulting and implementation. Customer-centric programs deliver experiences that exceed expectations through employee empowerment and experience design. At Strativity, execution is the only measure of success. Since its conception, Strativity Group has worked with companies like Nokia, Honeywell, FedEx and Microsoft, helping them transition from product-focused organizations to customer-centric industry leaders. Through utilization of its proprietary customer experience strategic framework, Strativity is able to help their clients innovate their customer experience, differentiate their value and become more profitable.
About Customer Service Experts
Customer Service Experts, Inc. (CSE) was created with a vision to improve the customer experience by focusing on the internal team and their direct link to customer satisfaction. CSE’s approach helps clients improve service from “the inside out” with a primary focus on executive leadership providing the proper support and tools for the frontline employees and managers to succeed. CSE’s strategies have benefited clients with both B2C and B2B engagements in a variety if industries including: retail, airport, hospitality, healthcare, education, government, financial, service and food and beverage.
Press Contact: Adam Kluger
President, Adam Kluger Public Relations
86 Chambers Street , 7th Floor
New York , NY 10007
Office: 1.888.304.AKPR (2577)
CONTACT: Adam Kluger, President, Adam Kluger Public Relations, +1-888-304-AKPR (2577), +1-917-655-1450 cell
Strativity was among the select companies qualified by Forrester Research to participate in its latest Forrester Wave™ evaluation, T...
The world’s premier customer experience (CX) and culture design consultancy, Strativity Group, LLC., introduces Single Sign-On (SSO)...